DOFUS Touch Is Seeking A Spanish Community Manager
Would you want to be a member of DOFUS Touch Community? DOFUS Touch is searching for a Spanish Community Manager to keep friendly atmosphere in game.
If you are a talented, passionate individual and want to join the ranks of Community Management team, learn more from the following announcement:
Once you get the job, you will be Ankama's representative to the Spanish-speaking community, at the same time, will also be the representative of the Spanish-speaking community to Ankama. The requirements you need to fulfill:
• The candidate must be fluent in Spanish and be able to communicate in French.
• Have a background in marketing / communications.
• Proactive in nature, you are recognized for your synthetic, editorial qualities and knows how to be flexible.
• Have a good knowledge and mastery of various social networks. Good knowledge of Analytics, CMS, Back Office and tracking tools are a plus.
• Know DOFUS and WAKFU well and how it works so that you can design and write messages with a language and style adapted to Ankama universe.
What you need to do is moderating the Spanish communities of DOFUS Touch and WAKFU to ensure that the atmosphere in-game, in the forum and in different social networks is ideal by providing constant information on the development of each game and maintaining a direct communication with the players. Spanish Community Manager's responsibilities:
• Define specific action plans for the implementation of events and community interaction.
• Assures the correct use of all available communication methods: game, forums, websites, social networks, etc.
• Monitor discussions on various Ankama channels and ensure its moderation.
• Identify Spanish-speaking influencers, engaging them in Ankama games and retaining them.
• Participate in the writing of specific content such as devblogs, community articles, changelogs, etc., as well as participate in the translation of such documents.
• Assist the lead CM and the international coordinator in defining community strategies.
• Provide regular reporting of community management activities and respond to specific requests for specific reports.
• Represent the players by providing relevant feedback to in-house teams.
Interested in this job and joining the ranks of Community Management team? Do not hesitate any longer and contact the DOFUS Touch forum.
Possible account termination when using illegal leveling or illegally obtained gold.